About TransForm N 1-channel DVI Input Node
Barco’s single-channel DVI Input Node is a standalone appliance, encoding and delivering the applied input signal across Ethernet, for decoding and displaying on one or multiple H.264 compatible output nodes.
Features and benefits
- Full 24bits processing, YUV4:2:0 color sampling
- Full 60 Hz frame rate encoding of resolutions up to 1920x1080, providing excellent encoding of PC images combined with multi-media
- Full HD real-time RTSP/RTP/UDP based streaming
- Bandwidth optimization using multicast streaming to multiple receivers.
- Low latency H.264 Baseline Profile 4.2 encoding up to 12Mbit/sec
- Supports VESA resolutions up to 1920x1080
- Auto-detection of resolution on DVI interface
- 10/100 Mbit/s Ethernet interface
- Low power natural convection cooled appliance ensures high MTBF
- Easy configuration and status review by means of an easy to use web interface
- Desktop appliance
Your business is our priority, which is why Barco's services program is designed to drive positive business outcomes together.
Our mission is to enable the brightest and most reliable outcomes for you and your customers through
✔ a first-time right experience.
✔ ultimate peace-of-mind.
✔ maximum efficiency and ROI
✔ additional service revenues