About TransForm N Application Node (3rd generation)
Barco’s third generation TransForm N Application Node renders content running on Windows 7 desktops up to 16 Megapixels, for remote visualization on TransForm N output nodes.
Intelligent proprietary screen scraping combined with remote cursor and keyboard control allows pixel accurate representation of the content on a display wall. Rendering of networked video and data sources is automatically deflected towards the display wall.
For the TransForm N CMS management system this desktop server is both a display and a source. Content can be put on the display and this composition is just another source that can be shared with other displays.
Features and benefits
- Managed as an intrinsic part of TransForm N
- Decoupling of content definition and operational use
- Windows 7 desktops up to 16 Megapixels
- Redundant network interface
- Redundant power supply
- Redundant RAID-1 disk drive