About TransForm NDN-210
Barco’s TransForm N Display Node is a powerful PC-based network graphics processor. It is used in networked visualization environments and can display encoded streams coming from a Gbit Ethernet/IP network. H-264, MPEG-4, MPEG-2, MJPEG, V2D and ProServer represent just the top of a long list of supported codecs and streaming formats. Furthermore, the display controller also has a high-end graphics card to perform rendering operations as requested by clients in the network.
High density content – Large display walls
Output nodes can display high density content and can drive up to sixteen displays. The unit supports multiple different types of displays including the whole range of Barco projectors.
Multiple output nodes can be combined to show a composed synchronized picture on display walls of virtually unlimited size. Two models are available, covering flexibly the specific synchronization requirements.
- 4 outputs
- Up to 4K-UHD resolution per output
- Universal IP video streaming decoding
- Most extensive list of supported codecs and formats
- Frame lock between multiple display nodes
- Redundant network interface
- Silent operation in a compact and flexible form factor
- Mature Barco quality, robust and reliable
- NDN-210 PRO Display Node (US)
- NDN-210 PRO Display Node (EU)
- NDN-210 PRO Display Node (UK)
- NDN-210 PRO Display Node (C13/C14)
- NDN-210 LITE Display Node (US)
- NDN-210 LITE Display Node (EU)
- NDN-210 LITE Display Node (UK)
- NDN-210 LITE Display Node (C13/C14)