About TransForm NSD (3rd generation)
Barco's TransForm NSD is a compact video wall controller perfectly suited for monitoring both baseband and networked video sources. It enables customers to capture sources (networked sources, local DVI/RGB inputs, and analog video inputs) from anywhere, and display them on a video wall in combination with high resolution 3D images. The flexibly configurable TransForm NSD can either be integrated as a perfectly matching output node in a TransForm N solution, or it can be used as a standalone video wall controller (powered by Barco’s CMS control room management software).
A fully qualified platform for Barco's advanced CMS control room management software, TransForm NSD allows organizing display content (including 3D-accelerated) in a smart way to enhance awareness and improve decision-making.
Possibility to integrate into networked visualization system
TransForm NSD can be used as a multimedia terminal within a networked visualization system, capable of controlling multiple video walls. This offers customers a complete data overview, while providing them with interaction and collaboration possibilities. As such, information can be shared between multiple sites, making crucial information omnipresent throughout your organization and beyond.
TransForm NSD can be used in two types of configurations:
- As a standalone video wall controller, using CMS Control room Management Software
- As an output node, part of an existing TransForm N installation: the CMS Control room Management Software is then running on a separate server, managing all TransForm N components
TransForm NSD can be freely configured, but is also available in a series of pre-configured packages:
- Different combinations of inputs and outputs
- Bundled with an LCD video wall, with all peripherals and cabling for a complete control room in a single package
Available as a control room package
To make the selection simpler, Barco also offers complete packages, containing this controller (with the needed software), and a number of optional components. This includes a tiled LCD video wall, wireless presentation system, and/or free-standing structure. In this way, you can order your complete control room in one complete package.
- Pre-installed CMS control room management software
- Large Windows 7 desktop
- High-end 3D graphics acceleration
- Up to 32 HD outputs through Barco's OverView OL, OVL and MVD video walls
- High input density
- Universal IP streaming video decoding
- Baseband capture cards for analog video and DVI/RGB inputs
- Local application support
- Intel (R) Core (TM) i7 quad core processor for concurrent application processing and software based media decoding
TransForm NSD (3rd generation)
- TransForm NSD Freely configurable model
- TransForm NSD 8x HD out
- TransForm NSD 8x HD out, 2xDVI in
- TransForm NSD 8x HD out, 8xAV in
- TransForm NSD 8xHD out, 2xDVI in, 8x AV in
- TransForm NSD 8xHD out, 4xDVI in, 8xAV in
- TransForm NSD 2xQHD out, 2xDVI in, 8xAV in
- TransForm NSD 4xQHD out, 8xDVI in