Medical QAWeb is designed to be installed with a minimum number of prerequisites for your network and PACS workstations.
The installation procedure consists of three steps:
- Once you are signed up, you can set up a MediCal QAWeb Relay with continuous internet access for HTTPS (port 443) to
- 188.8.131.52 [service.medical.barco.com] and
- 184.108.40.206 [secureservice.medical.barco.com]
- Enable outbound HTTPS (port 443) traffic through the firewall from the MediCal QAWeb Relay to the internet.
- Set up a continuous connection between the PACS workstations and the MediCal QAWeb Relay (port 80 and port 443). (Extra conditions apply for remote installation.) Beware that you can setup the MediCal QAWeb Relay in the PACS network or in the demilitarized zone.
Note: the minimum requirements for the MediCal QAWeb Relay are:
- Pentium 4 PC (3GHz)
- 1GB RAM memory
- 80GB hard disk
- Operating systems: Windows OS (7, 8.1, 10 & Server 2008, 2012, & 2016)
- A pre-configured MediCal QAWeb Relay PC (hardware and software) can be ordered.