Efficiency throughout the building process
Virtual site visits immerse a group of users into a self-contained, digitally generated and safe world that is inexpensive and practical. A shared immersive experience allows people to better see and understand the project and provides a tremendous amount of info to a large group of people - at every stage of the design process. This results in sparked new discussions, more informed decisions, and improved collaboration.
Benefits of Barco's virtual reality solutions
- Social, shared experience
- Optimize design experiences
- Speed-up approval process
- Enhance collaboration and communication
- Reduce costs and on-site risks
- More cost-effective training and prevention
- Test behavior
- Better present and sell projects
- Gain a competitive edge
VIDEO: Barco solutions in action
At Autodesk University in Las Vegas (13-15 November 2018), Barco's Transportable Cave took a prominent position at the booth of Epic Games (best known for their Fortnite franchise), showcasing the Unreal engine. Visitors experienced the added value of a cave solution in the AEC (Architectural, Engineering and Construction) market.