This KB article describes how you can share from your iOS (iPhone or iPad) devices to ClickShare using Airplay.
Exception: CSC-1 is discontinued please see below supported iOS versions, you can discover the CSC-1 but not connect.
iOS mirroring (AirPlay) from iOS 9.0 up to iOS 11.3 / macOS 10.13 High Sierra
If an internet connection is required, your iOS device needs an active 3G/4G data plan.
On iOS devices, you can mirror your screen to your ClickShare app by following these steps:
- Connect to ClickShare-xxx Wi-Fi
Go to settings, select Wi-Fi,
Enter the password (default is clickshare)
- Swipe up from the bottom of the screen to open Control Center
- Click the Screen Mirroring button
- Select your ClickShare base unit
- Your screen will now be mirrored to your ClickShare
You can also share from within a specific app like for example Photos. For this, find and click this icon at the bottom of the application
In the next window, click AirPlay and select your ClickShare Base Unit