If you already have Barco e-portal access please click here to jump to the next step.
Start creating the user from the link below:
Fill ALL of the fields correctly:
Make sure that the checkbox "I would like to receive access to the Barco service portal" is checked:
After logging in you can go to link below to reach to the service portal:
Click on the "Go to service portal" button:
Click on the "Create Service Request" button:
To be able to solve your problem accurately and swiftly Barco help desk will need some minimum amount of information. This is, where applicable, including but not limited to:
- Project/system ID
- If this is applicable please make sure to select this from the related pull-down menu in the form.
- If your ID is not available in the list then make sure mention this and the correct ID in the description field.
- Providing the correct ID will reveal your contract information which will increase the speed of response.
- Device serial number
- The serial number of the device would help to find further information about the device such as the type, earlier tickets for this serial number, earlier communication, etc.
- If you'll need a spare part the serial number will reveal the device warranty, contracts, type which are all necessary to identify the correct part to send and how to do it.
- Clear description of the problem
- A clear and detailed description of the issue is crucial to understand the angle of the person who experienced it.
- Log files
- Log files contain crucial information about the status of the device and what was going on at the time of the issue.
- Date and time of the issue
- Knowing the date and time will enable one to find what is being looked for faster and easier compared to checking all available information/logs line by line.
- In case of a static visual problem (mechanical damage, wrong color on the image, etc) a photo, or in case of a dynamic visual or hearable issue (flashing image, weird sound, etc.) a video, is worth a thousand words.
- Steps to reproduce the problem
- For a fast and accurate reproduction of the issue, the steps to reproduce the issue should be captured. This is essential to be able to provide fixes for software bugs or to determine if the issue is happening only after certain steps.
- Troubleshooting steps which are already taken and their results
- If any troubleshooting is already done, the troubleshooting steps, such as the firmware being updated or downgraded or if any part is already swapped, and the results of these troubleshooting steps are necessary to understand if something has already been done which might affect the outcome / our understanding and findings / further troubleshooting.