14 sep '18
=== Things we fixed ===
- Possible incompatibility with Windows 10 1709 and above (https://www.barco.com/en/support/knowledge-base/KB6444).
- Reboot is not required after installing extension pack.
=== Known issues ===
- It is possible that the ClickShare Extension Pack cannot be upgraded from 18.104.22.168 to a higher version via silent installation (https://www.barco.com/en/support/clickshare-extension-pack/knowledge-base/KB6319)
- The extended desktop feature only works with Base Unit firmware 01.06.01 and higher and on products CS-100, CSE-200, CSE-800. We recommend to re-pair your Buttons after upgrading BaseUnit firmware.
- When you install this extension pack on Windows 10 version lower than 1709 and there is a Windows update you will need to re-install the extension pack.
- We recommend to uninstall the previous version before installing this version.
- The extended desktop feature only works when using Buttons with part number R9861500D01 or R9861500D01C.