14 sep '18
Enable more interactive meetings with our new Touchback feature! When connecting a touch screen to your Base Unit, it is now possible to interact with the presenter. computer with touch. No need to install drivers, search for the USB cables or work with a dedicated room system: bring your own device, plug in a Button and discover a whole new level of collaboration.
Note: Touchback feature only works when used with Buttons with serial number R9861500D01 or R9861500D01C, and only when one presenter is on screen. For immediate use of the feature, make sure to pair the Buttons after updating. No configuration is needed on the Base Unit. List of supported touch screens can be found in the technical documentation section of the product page.
- Support for the Button Manager
ClickShare now makes it easier for IT or facility managers or venue hosts to pair a number of ClickShare Buttons to a Base Unit in a particular meeting room without actually requiring physical access to the room or Base Unit. More information about the Button Manager can be found here: www.barco.com/product/clickshare-button-manager
- HDMI input controls
It's now possible to keep your HDMI connected while having full control over the visibility of the source. Via the ClickShare Configurator you can opt to enable or disable it. This functionality is also available via the API!
Support for extension pack version 01.01 and higher.
The ClickShare client is now signed with a new certificate.
'Capture More' mode is now used by default for screen scraping. This will only impact Windows 7 users.
=== Things we fixed ===
- Issue where Button does not always connect to the closest access point in full network integration mode
- Security fixes: CVE-2018-5390, CVE-2018-5391, CVE-2017-8890, CVE-2018-10943
- Issue with EAP when using special characters in the password
- Changing resolution over REST API needs to be done differently than described in the manual
- API changing resolution doesn't work
- Cosmetic typo in WebUI French
- Wrong translation in Norwegian
- Base Unit reboots at random moments in time
- Airplay in stand-alone mode visible but not sharable
- Airplay in CNI visible but not sharable