Barco Certified Expert - OVL Video walls
This certification class is designed to teach students the complete installation of an OVL wall. This includes the actual setup, cabling, configuration and color alignment.
Students will engage in considerable hands-on and be responsible for the complete setup of a small video wall.
At the conclusion of the class students will be able to:
- Lead an OVL wall Installation
- Install and configure BCMC and BCM
- Align geometry and create color profiles
- Parts overview & Best practices
- Hands-on mechanical setup of an OVL wall.
- Screen alignment.
- Cabling (Power, network, signal)
- Input configuration
- Configure BCM network and Client
- Setup Factory Color profile
- Hands-on complete geometry and color alignment.
- Open time for questions/testing on any feature from the Expert or Specialist Training.
- Quality check on performed installation. (leveling, geometry alignment, color alignment, screen gaps)
- Written test.
Students must have general Computer skills
Be able to work with Windows Operating systems like XP, Vista and Windows7
Have technical Background and affinity.
This training is suitable for Barco employees and partners that are responsible for complete installations.This training is NOT suitable for end-customers.
As most projects are unique, and combine multiple products and technologies, we recommend end-customers to contact their Barco sales, service representative or project manager to request a customized training better suited to answer the specific needs for their project This way training can be optimized in length and in content to cover only the components that are installed at the end-customers' site, and also accommodate for any special areas of interest or need.
At the conclusion of the class, students will be able to complete an OVL wall installation or upgrade without supervision.
Barco Certified Expert – OVL Walls (valid for 2 years from date of issuance)
Get a personal schedule
Go to training details