Barco Level 2 Certified – Advanced Diagnostics and Service Smart Laser
Certification program for advanced diagnostics, service and maintenance for Barco Series 2 Smart Laser Digital Cinema projectors.
This course provides advanced diagnostics, service and maintenance certification for Barco Series 2 Cinema Smart laser projectors. During the course’s hands-on sessions, errors and problems are inserted into the projector, and students are required to fix each problem. With a small class size, each participant gains the requisite skills to successfully service Barco Series 2 Smart laser projectors.
- Valid certification as a Barco Certified Specialist for Digital Cinema - Installation & Basic Maintenance
- Students will be required to successfully perform an installation of a projector to Barco standards upon arrival
- Important note: this course is geared to students with proven field Certified Specialist Installation experience. Each student must have performed at least 3 Barco Digital Cinema installations prior to attending the Advanced Diagnostics and Service course.
Take the on-line High Brightness Safety training: Cinema - Barco High Brightness Safety training
- Projector Specifications
- Key Components - Overview & differences between SLP, CLP, BLP
- Laser Light Source technology
- Laser cooling
- Projector HW modules overview & functionality
- Alignment and calibration
- Key Components – Troubleshooting and How To Replace?
- Communicator and smart Laser & startup Sequence
- Projector Firmware upgrades
- Block diagram & Schematics
- Troubleshooting and Log File analysis
- Spares Parts
- Testing and Certification
Barco Level 2 Certified - Advanced Diagnostics and Service Smart Laser (note: this does not include retrofit) Valid for 2 years from date of issuance.
|Tuesday, August 20, 2019
||TR B1F Training room Seoul