Info session ICMPX, ICPd and Series 4
This VIRTUAL info session is dedicated to ICMPX, ICPd and Series 4 projectors (SP4K).
The main goal is to focus on the new implementations to perform the best installations possible. We will give explanations about how to achieve best image quality. Some tips and tricks will be shared for troubleshooting.
Recommended but not mandatory:
- Barco certified installation, maintenance and service for Series 4 - SP4K
- Barco certified ICMP
Service engineers, technical sales.
- Series 4: how to achieve best image quality?
- Series 4: white point tracking and white point calibration
- Series 4: color calibration and best recommended practices
- ICPd introduction in Series 4
- ICPd and license mechanism
- ICMPX introduction: what is news?
- Troubleshooting: tips and tricks
3 to 4 hours (through the WeConnect remote learning platform)
No certification - this is an info session
|Monday, August 3, 2020
||Virtual classroom (Chrome)browser http address https://bu-uat.edu.barco.com