Virtual Classroom session - weConnect Installation Specialist
This remote training delivered via a weConnect Virtual Classroom, is aimed at providing an introduction to the weConnect education platform, all of its capabilities, and the installation workflow of local classroom scenarios.
Trainees will learn the theory associated with the technical aspects involved in installing and maintaining the system and will see a demo of the processes.
After the training participants will be offered a limited time slot to practice on a remote weConnect system. This cannot be compared to the full hands-on experience as provided in a live-classroom training however!
In order to obtain full Specialist certification, you need to complete the live classroom course: Barco Certified Specialist – Installation of weConnect Learning Solutions.
Goal of the training:
- to understand the full weConnect offering
- to be able to use weConnect as a student, as a teacher, and as an operator
- to be able to pair devices to a room
- to be able to configure LOCAL room scenarios
The course requires the following technical knowledge:
- Basic networking knowledge: IP, DHCP & DNS
To participate in the virtual classroom the following is required:
- Laptop with Google Chrome
- A headset and webcam
Installation and service engineers, maintenance engineers, Solution architects, Project managers
- Discover the weConnect education platform offering
- Theory about the student and teacher perspective
- Hardware components
- Setting up a working institute and pairing local devices to the online institute
- Explanation of different room scenarios
- Understand the network requirements and possible limitations
- Configure local room scenarios
3 to 4 hours
After successful completion of this course, the participant receives a Certificate of Attendance – weConnect Installation Specialist (valid for 2 years from date of issuance)
|Tuesday, October 6, 2020
||Virtual Classroom (Chrome)browser http address https://bu5-uat.edu.barco.com