ODL Video Walls
Technical Expert (On Request)
This certification course introduces students about the setup of the ODL display walls. Not currently offered in the USA
- Course description
- Overview of hardware components and used technology
- Laser Safety Considerations
- Complete configuration of the wall: cabling, video signal configuration, etc
- Complete alignment of the wall: geometry, color alignment, etc
- Troubleshooting and replacement scenarios
Students will engage in considerable hands-on and be responsible for the complete setup of a small video wall. Mechanical installation is not included.
- Be able to work with Windows Operating systems
- Have technical Background and affinity
- Previous experience with OL video walls is a plus
- Watch the OL and/or ODL video wall installation videos
- Note: Students are requested to bring their own laptop
- Target audience
Barco CSEs and Partners who will be responsible for onsite installations and demos.
At the conclusion of the class students will be able to set-up a complete ODL wall from start to finish.