Acerca de SLM G5 Executive
CaracterísticasHigh brightness and superior image quality
- Light output of 5,000 ANSI lumens: the right projection solution for convincing and compelling presentations for large audiences.
- Resolution: XGA DMDs (1024 x 768)
- Vibrant and astonishing real images, thanks to high definition DLP™ technology.
- Switch sources on-the-fly without distracting on-screen warning messages or irritating waiting intervals
- Special effects like fade in and fade out offer smooth visual transitions when switching sources.
- No need to go to the expense of external switchers.
- Show two sources simultaneously on one screen
Show two data and/or video images at one time, in whatever combination: video-in-video, data-in-video, video-in-data or data-in data. When you position the second source, you can choose from 4 locations on the screen: up/right, up/left, down/right, and down/left.
- The picture-in-picture functionality is ideal for large-screen applications. A typical presentation can be shown alongside a video capture of the speaker or a corporate movie.
The reference for multiple-screen applications
- Uniform brightness over multiple screens
Barco’s smart Linked Constant Light Output feature (linked CLO) synchronizes and automatically adjusts the light output of linked ‘SLM’ Executive projectors, resulting in a uniform brightness over multiple screens.
- Unique edge-blending software
When projecting on multiple-adherent screens, to obtain panoramic images, it is important to ensure a smooth overlap of the different images. Barco developed a unique software, called ScenergiX, available standard on SLM Series.
- Color uniformity
Thanks to the powerful DLP three-chip technology, the color uniformity over multiple screens is guaranteed.
- Result: lower total cost of ownership
- Status information like total runtime of the projector as well as warnings like lamp-life status can be sent to the AV Facility Manager via email, resulting in an improved and faster service.
- Thanks to the optional network interface, the SLM projector becomes an IP addressable device.
- The Facility Manager can access and manage projectors in different locations from one central point or from a remote location.
- Display a broad range of sources, from DVD to SDI Digital Video, and from the latest HDTV sources to all of today's popular RGB computer formats.
- Overview of input connections:
- SDI loop-trough: to easily connect the latest generation of digital video.
- 2 Multifunctional 5-cables input for the connection of
RGB analog signals with standard sync or tri-level sync
Standard Video Signals (Component Video and Composite Video)
- 10 Base-T ready: enjoy remote control & diagnostics thanks to this optional network interface.
- RS232/RS422 in/out: communication modules for software uploads and for communication with third party control panels and PC’s
- Video-input with decoder to process additional video signals, and allows to switch seamlessly between two video sources.
- DVI in/DVI out: the digital standard for data connections. The digital signal from the computer is transmitted directly to the LCD panels with minimal degradation or interference.
- Features enabling easy installation:
Extreme horizontal and vertical extreme lens shift capabilities
Motorized “click-and-playTM” lenses
Multifunctional Frame for direct stacking (redundancy)
- Greater accessibility to serviceable parts, even in fixed ceiling mount installation
The modular structure of the SLM series, enhances the maintenance
and serviceability of the projectors.