À propos de l’D-Cine Premiere DP30
A mid-range DLP Cinema™ projector designed to meet the need for the highest quality movie displays of up to 10m (33 ft) wide. Ideal for feature screenings in smaller cinemas, the compact D-Cine PREMIERE DP30 is also ideal for the grading of DLP Cinema™ Digital Masters and Film Intermediates in Post House facilities where space is at a premium. Based on the Texas Instruments 0.9 DLP 'dark chip' - and providing all the performance, security, color, image and contrast management benefits of the DLP Cinema™ technology, the DP30 is compatible with all its Touch Screen, ACSAR switcher and D-Cine COMMUNICATOR control accessories.
- Compact, table or ceiling mount construction
- Single or twin anamorphic lens attachments for quick display format change
- Side panels removable for easy service
- Quick Change Power Supply and Lamp modules
- Meets or exceeds SMPTE screen brightness standards for screens up to 10m (33 ft ) wide.
- Local and remote (Ethernet) diagnostics
- Optional CLO (Constant Light Output) control
- Optional Touch Screen projector control
- Optional trolley with 19" rack mount
- Compatible with the ACSAR Alternative Content Switcher
- Compatible with D-Cine COMMUNICATOR control software