Informazioni su iQ Pro R500
Barco's iQ Pro R500 projector includes a powerful display server for full networking capability and truly wireless presentations. Display up to 3 source windows simultaneously, thanks to its advanced picture-in-picture functionality. Its built-in switcher makes seamless source switching a snap. Barco's innovative dual-lamp system guarantees optimal reliability: the light will never go out during your presentation. This revolutionary networked LCD projector with SXGA+ resolution delivers an amazing brightness level of 5,000 ANSI lumens. The smart projector choice for compelling presentations in any venue, from brightly lit boardrooms to larger conference centers.
Truly wireless presentations
- No need to bring your laptop to the meeting
- Retrieve your presentation from the LAN or the hard disk of the iQ Pro projector
- Transmit files in any format (presentations, data, graphics, etc.) over the LAN to the iQ Pro projector
- The iQ Pro projector includes a powerful server platform with Pentium M processor
- 1.6 GHz processor
- 512 MB DDR RAM
- 40 GB Hard Disk storage
- Microsoft® XP Professional Operating System
- Barco server software for network communication between iQ Pro server and clients
Effective collaborative meetings
- Collaborative meetings
- display content from various laptops instantly on the screen, either one by one or simultaneously: no longer necessary to disconnect and pass the RGB cable
- transfer control over a presentation to various meeting participants easily and quickly
- have all files (spread sheets, drawings, etc.) at hand, files can be retrieved from the LAN and projected as needed
- Virtual meetings
- follow a presentation from a remote location and view the same image on your laptop as meeting participants see on the screen in the meeting room
- transfer files from a remote location to the projector in the meeting room
- take mouse and keyboard control of the presentation and projector, from a remote location
Streaming Media ready
- retrieve your video's straight from the corporate network (LAN)
- no longer needed to have a video recorder connected to the projector
- save frequently used presentations and digital video material on the iQ Pro's server (hard disk), and launch them from there
Remote control & diagnostics
- Remote management of networked projectors
- Start up your fleet of projectors simultaneously at the beginning of the day, based on the use of the meeting rooms.
- Software updates can be done over the network.
- Faster diagnostics, improved maintenance and service
- View status of all crucial parameters remotely
- Emails can be sent by the iQ Pro projector to inform the AV Facility Manager about the projector's lamp life, system operation, etc.
Show multiple sources simultaneously
- Display simultaneously two data and one video image from different sources
- add effective images alongside your presentation, like your ad campaign, live news broadcasts, a DVD source or a product drawing.
- easily compare data from different sources: show 2 data sources simultaneously, allowing you to compare data side by side.
- Position and size your source windows on the screen
- Resize and move the source windows on the screen to create the perfect layout for your meeting.
- Save and load your preferred settings and screen arrangement, allowing you to recall it instantly.
- Digitally zoom inside a window and scroll for the details you want to emphasize.
Seamless source switching
- Switch sources on-the-fly without distracting on-screen warning messages or irritating waiting intervals.
Switch to another source, faster than you can switch TV channels.
- Switch sources using special transition effects. Use special effects like fade-in/out or vertical curtain to change sources
- Standard light shutter. The light shutter button on the remote control, enables you to hold back the light of the projector.
- Make sure your logo is always there! Pre-program your company logo or some other appropriate image to appear on the screen during intermissions or long discussions. With one click on the remote control, you can switch from the display source to a full-color rendition of your logo or to another image you have chosen
Easy and intuitive operation using the familiar Windows XP interface
- The iQ Pro R500 allows you to choose sources and manage source windows from within the iQ Pro's Windows XP desktop. There's no need for a traditional remote anymore. Just use mouse and keyboard.
- The iQ Pro's desktop remains visible as a full screen backdrop, with freely positionable windows on top, showing other video and data sources. Frequently used source window layouts can be saved and recalled easily.
Choose the brightness you need
Depending on your application or the projector environment, your iQ Pro projector can be set to operate at its highest brightness or at a reduced brightness, but with improved TCO. During the first 100 lamp runtime hours, you can choose between the following operation modes:
- Full Power mode: The iQ Pro will be operating at 5,000 ANSI lumens (in dual lamp mode) with a 1,500 hrs lamp system lifetime.
- Economy mode: The iQ Pro wil be operating at 3,500 ANSI lumens (in dual lamp mode) with a 3,000 hrs lamp system lifetime.
Innovative dual-lamp design for ultimate reliability
All iQ Series projectors come with an advanced dual-lamp system, providing guaranteed uninterrupted presentations.
- Dual-lamp mode: If one lamp fails for any reason, the other lamp will keep on running.
- Single-lamp mode: For applications where less light output is required, switch to single-lamp mode and double the lamp system lifetime (6,000 hours in Economy Mode). If one lamp fails, the innovative auto-sensing feature instantly switches to the other lamp. You can continue your presentation without going into standby mode. Furthermore, the iQ projector lamps alternate intelligently, in order to reach end-of-life simultaneously. This way you can replace both lamps at the same moment, saving maintenance time.