Barco Certified Operator - Event Master (Level 1A)
This training covers basic setup and operation of the Event Master series of image processors.
Topics covered include:
- Event Master Family hardware overview
- Digital Video terminology
- Event Master Processors basic setup and operation
- Event Master Toolset for Single and Multi-Screen applications including Blended Projection Screens
- Connecting to the EC-30/EC-50 controller
- Programming exercises
- Practical and Written Exams (passing grade required to earn certification)
Participants must provide their own laptop computer with the following minimum specifications:
- Intel Core i5 or greater with at least 4GB of System RAM
- Built-in Display with native resolution 1920x1080 or higher
- Windows 7, Windows 10, or Mac w/OS X (High Sierra or greater).
- Built-in RJ-45 Ethernet port (USB to RJ-45 Dongle must be supplied by attendee if not built-in).1
- A full-sized wired or wireless mouse is suggested.
1Understanding of basic computer networking and ability to configure the settings on your computer is a must.
- Knowledge and hands on experience with single-screen Presentation Switching.
- Basic computer operation and networking experience.
Audiovisual technicians, technical directors, pre-sales engineers or anyone who will have to operate and understand the system in order to set it up for 50-350 person events that have from one to six discrete display outputs.
Students will engage in classroom theory and hands-on activities in order to enhance their understanding of the product line. They will gain the required skills to successfully set up and operate the system for use in basic (breakout room and small general session) event set-ups.
€900/$1,000 - €1.500 / $1,650 Bundle with “Barco Certified Specialist – Event Master” course and save $350 (€300) versus paying for both courses separately. The Certified Specialist course may not be scheduled less than 6 weeks after completing the Certified Operator course. Payment is not processed through Barco University, an email message with payment instructions will be sent automatically after you have registered. * US Union Members receive a 20% discount. The discount and payment instructions are reflected in the payment request email received after registering: Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
English (Training at Oliverdy is in French only, Training at Madrid in Spanish only)
Barco Certified Operator (valid for 2 years from date of issuance)
교육 세부 사항으로 이동