수업 중 교육
This certification course introduces students to the functionality of the OpSpace system, setup and configuration of main components, troubleshooting, and reporting issues to the Service team.
- 과정 설명
- Consists of on-line lessons and instructor-lead instruction.
- It is designed to teach students how to commission, service, and maintain an OpSpace system.
- Focuses on the hardware and their functionality mainly, in a way that an OpSpace Certified Expert is able to install a full OpSpace environment and able to execute troubleshooting steps, and to service and maintain components.
- Students will engage in considerable hands-on activities in order to practice their skills.
- The course will be delivered based on the latest available version of OpSpace.
- Step One: Completion of Prerequisites (if any)
No less than 1 week prior to the start of class
- Step Two: 3 days of instructor-led training at regional Barco training facility (Starts 9am Tuesday / Ends 5pm Thursday)
- Step Three: Online exam will become available on the last day of the class and will be open for a period of ONE week
- 전제 조건
- Successful completion of the Network Assessment quiz
- Validates basic knowledge of LAN and TCP/IP
- Basic knowledge of video and computer graphics (resolutions, formats, protocols)
- Basic knowledge of the Windows 10 Operating system
- Know the difference between a Dynamic and Static IP address and how to set a static IP address on a Windows workstation
- Know how to download files and extract them to their own folders
- Know how to enable file extensions
- 목표 고객
- This training is intended for Barco service engineers and external Service Partners involved in the installation and support of OpSpace systems.
- This training is NOT suitable for end-customers: As most projects are unique and combine multiple products and technologies, we recommend end-customers contact their Barco sales, service representative or project manager to request a customized training better suited to answer the specific needs for their project. This way the training can be optimized in length and in content to cover only the components that are installed at the end-customer’s site and that are of relevance, as well as focus on how the system is used, and also accommodate special areas of interest or need.
At the end of the session the attendee will be able to:
- Install a stand-alone and redundant OpSpace system
- Service and maintain a OpSpace systems
- Execute operator tasks
- Backup and restore configuration
- Understand where to find help
- Collect relevant information prior to escalating a problem to Barco
Welcome and introduction
- Instructor/student introductions
- Class rules
- E-learning refresh!
System Introduction and familiarization
- Accessing resources on Barco.com
- OpSpace: purpose and role
- Sources: each type and when to use
- Workplace: clients/decoders
- Network: role in the system
Operator design exercises
- Console usage
- Accessing and placing sources
- View existing Perspectives and Layouts, students create their own
- Properties of the Workplace
- Work area
Device configuration web pages
- ECS - EDP Control Service
- VM Hosts, encoders, EMS server
Service and maintenance tasks
- Backups; creating and restoring
- Building and configuring a full redundant system
- Upgrading OpSpace
- Replacing individual "failed" components
Validation of training and troubleshooting
- Students rebuild system with little interaction with instructor
- Source creation
- Workspace creation
- Troubleshooting exercises
- Barco University familiarization
- How to access exam
- Exam review
- Becomes available to student via their MyBarco account at the conclusion of class
- Available for 1 week starting day 3
- 50 Questions
- 2 attempts possible
* The agenda is subject to local changes. The training offerings will define the time when the class starts.