The cineo30 has been designed with grading, editing, and preview suites in mind and offers absolute color and calibration accuracy. With enough brightness to fill screens up to 4 meters wide, it is endlessly customizable to production-specific projection applications.
The unique RealColor color management system offers color accuracy of only ±0.002 points along the XYZ axes. Integrators and users can use either the built-in color management suite, or a third party solution for properly calibrating to both 1D and 3D LUTs. Thanks to its high brightness output, it can be used with screens up to four metres wide at 14ftL, the standard for digital cinema.
- ±0.002 points colour accuracy
- REC709 minimum native colour space
- DLP® technology
- 3D stereoscopic model available
- User adjustable brightness output for screen size fit
- Wide range of HD lens options
- Failsafe DuArch™ architecture
- Ethernet management