Over FL35 series
Barco's FL35 projector has no lamp and no consumables and creates the world’s most stunning image with a pixel precision of 2,560 x 1,600. Featuring 2nd generation LED illumination, the FL35 shows amazing pictures at double the resolution and 50 % more brightness than any other LED-illuminated projector, with an unmatched 100,000 hours lifetime . With its 2,560 x 1,600 native resolution, brightness level of up 1,000 ANSI lumens and 24/7 operation time - warranted for up to 5 years - the FL35 excels in image quality. The FL35 improves uptime and drastically reduces maintenance costs, operating costs, and technical resources.
Low Total Cost of Ownership
With no lamps, our 2nd generation patented solid-state ReaLED™ illumination provides up to 100,000 hours lifetime. The projector requires no re-calibration, no color degradation and no maintenance. This drastically improves your uptime while reducing operating costs and technical resources. Additionally, the FL35 has a low environmental footprint thanks to its low power consumption. The 2nd generation Solid State LED consumes up to 75% less power when compared to products of the same performance.
Unlimited installation flexibility
As it has no lamps, the FL35 can be placed in any orientation. With its comprehensive range of high-quality projection lenses, and industry standard mounting, it greatly simplifies installation. It features just one cabinet, complete with optics, I/O, processing, and control. The system's weight is only 16 kg (35 lbs.), including mounted lens. The rugged projector can easily be integrated onto motion platforms or in simple truss systems in any orientation angle.
Smooth imagery with Smear Reduction Processing™
Our unique frame rate processing and integrated adjustable SRP™ Smear Reduction Processing creates smooth imagery, perfect for fast-moving images.
- Up to 2,560 x 1,600 native pixel resolution
- Dual-link DVI input to produce more than 4 Megapixels
- 2nd Generation solid state ReaLED illumination
- Dual input capability up to 1,920 x 1,200
- 120 Hz refresh rate for smooth imagery
- Adjustable SRP™ smear reduction processing
- Adjustable brightness from 0-800 lumens, mode dependent (FL35 WQXGA)
- Adjustable brightness from 0-1000 lumens, mode dependent (FL35 WUXGA)
- Up to 100,000 hours service life
- Designed for 24/7 operation
- Designed for multi-channel systems
- Unique color matching capabilities with RealColor™
- Unrestricted installation flexibility
- Expandable and customizable I/O
- Wide range of Ultra high-quality projection lenses
- Compatible with X-PORT™ modules for increased connectivity options