Over HDBaseT module
Barco’s HDBaseTTM option is a receiver module for transmitting high-quality, uncompressed video signals through a single network (CAT6) cable. It is a cost-efficient solution that supports resolutions up to WUXGA for a distance of up to 100 meters (330 feet).
Integrated under the projector hood
Designed to be nicely integrated under the hood of the Present-P projectors, the module allows you to extend your HDBaseTTM connectivity to devices that don’t natively support it. In this way, you have the flexibility to easily add HDBaseTTM connectivity whenever you need it.
How does it work?
Firstly, connect the HDBaseTTM module to the HDMI port on your display to enable your device. After that you’ll be able to receive high-quality, uncompressed video signals through a single network cable (CAT6) supporting the HDBaseT standard. Your source device can be up to 100 meters (330 feet) away.
Three reasons why you’ll love it
- Expand your connectivity to support HDBaseTTM
- Compact, stand-alone unit
- Compatible with Crestron, Extron, AMX, Gefen, Kramer and HDBaseTTM devices
- Extends HDMI to (100 meters) 330 feet
- Supports resolutions up to Ultra HD 4K x 2K and 1080P Full HD
- Supported HDMI features
- 12-bit Deep Color
- LPCM 7.1 audio, Dolby® TrueHD, Dolby Digital® Plus, and DTS-HD® Master Audio™ pass-through
- 3DTV passthrough
- CEC passthrough
- Lip Sync passthrough
- HDCP passthrough
- Ethernet extension up to 330 feet (100 meters)
- DIP switch settings for EDID management
- Locking power supplies