Over Nio 5MP (MDNG-5121)
Nio 5MP (MDNG-5121 MA) is a flexible diagnostic display system with a resolution of 2048 x 2560. Thanks to its high luminance and contrast, Nio 5MP is a perfect solution for a wide range of medical imaging applications, such as X-ray, PACS, MRI, angiography, computed tomography and mammography on PACS.
Long-term image confidence
Backlight Output Stabilization technology guarantees fast power-up and continuously stabilizes the luminance output of the LCD's backlight. This significantly improves the overall optical efficiency of the display system and provides long-term image stability.
The Nio 5MP brings high brightness, exceptional crispness and an excellent viewing angle to your readings. Backlight Output Stabilization (BLOS) technology guarantees fast power-up and continuously stabilizes the luminance output of the LCD’s backlight.
Fully transparent calibration and QA
Barco's Nio 5MP is bundled with MediCal QAWeb for automated DICOM calibration, Quality Assurance, display asset management, problem solving and reporting, guaranteeing maximum diagnostic confidence and uptime of your PACS display systems.
The Nio 5MP display system includes:
- A 5 MegaPixel flat panel display
- MediCal QAWeb software for automated calibration and Quality Assurance
- A high-speed, high-performance display controller: check the compatibility matrix
- High-brightness, image crispness and an excellent viewing angle
- High-speed display controllers for maximum workflow efficiency
- Continuous diagnostic confidence with Barco's MediCal QAWeb program for Quality Assurance of PACS displays
- Long-term image confidence with Barco's Backlight Output Stabilization (BLOS) technology
- Perfect color matching between displays
- Protective front cover, protecting the valuable LCD against damage from intensive use in clinical rooms