Over OverView EVD-4621
The OverView EVD-4621 is Barco's low-cost 46" tiled LCD video wall. The panels' super narrow bezel results in an excellent tiled visual performance. Typical application areas of this video wall include digital advertising, information displays, and meeting rooms.
Durable and bright
The OverView EVD-4621 tiled LCD video walls couple an attractive price setting with Barco quality. They feature a high resolution, a wide viewing angle, and low energy consumption. Furthermore, because LED backlights reduce burn-in and colorations in the LCD filters and polarizers, the OverView EVD-4621 has a long panel life.
- Digital advertising
- Information display
- Digital menu boards
- Meeting rooms
- Public address
Available as Instant VideoWall bundle
Barco also offers complete packages, containing four, six or eight OverView EVD-4621 displays to create a 2x2, 3x2 or 4x2 video wall respectively, complete with wall mounts and cables. Optionally, you can bundle it with a controller, and software. In this way, you have your completely configured video wall solution in one package.
- Space-saving display wall solution
- Lower heat output than traditional lamp-based systems
- Long panel life as LED backlights reduce burn-in and colorations
- Stable colors across the entire video wall
- Exceptionally narrow bezel resulting in very small seams
- Easy to install, service and maintain thanks to front access
- Eco-friendly and durable solution as LEDs contain no mercury and are energy-efficient
Tiled LCD technology - the right choice for your control room:
- Unlike front projection, tiled LCDs require less maintenance costs, have a better contrast ratio and are not influenced by ambient light.
- Unlike plasma technology, tiled LCDs require less power consumption and are not subject to permanent, irreversible burn-in.
- Unlike normal-bezel LCD displays, tiled LCDs offer more scalability, minimize bezel distraction and allow optimal usability of the screen surface with high resolution.
- Unlike lamp-based LCD displays, tiled LCDs with LED backlights offer more brightness, optimal image quality and a high life expectancy.