Over S3 Standalone
With up to 12 HD inputs and 12 outputs, the S3 Standalone brings the power of the S3-4K processor to your applications that require less capacity. The S3 Standalone removes the linking capability of the S3-4K, but keeps all of the inputs, outputs, and layers. In the field it offers you the same processing performance, image quality and rugged durability. In short: all the tools you need to create a stunning live experience for clearly-defined projects and fixed installs. Being modular and upgradeable, if you need to link, simply install the linking card and the S3 standalone becomes a full S3-4K.
Powerful, easy, compact
- Modular card-based design
- Easy set-up with the cross-platform Event Master Toolset, providing a step-by-step approach to system configuration
- Dual, redundant power supplies for maximum peace of mind
- Widescreen blending support
- Interlinking available as an option