Image Processing - Barco Certified Specialist - E2 Processor and Graphical User Interface
This certification training course introduces a AV Professional to the E2 processing system and its control software, the Show Master GUI Software. It also covers common use cases for such a system.
Topics Specifically include:
- Technical overview of the Processors layout including processing capabilities
- Technical overview of the Processor parts including how to replace them
- Technical overview of the Processor connectivity including detailed standards overview
- Functional and operational training
Students will engage in hands-on activities in order to enhance their understanding. They will gain the
required skills to successfully set up and operate the system in common set-up´s.
- Day 1: Hardware/GUI walkthrough
- Day 2: Functionality/Operational walkthrough/Hands On / Test
Attendees should have a good knowledge about presentation switching, preferably joined the IP 1 and 2 training. Good understanding about Blending and widescreen is a must.
AV professional, TD, pre-sales engineer, anyone who will have to operate and basically understand the system to set it up.
Students will engage in hands-on activities in order to enhance their understanding. They will gain the required skills to successfully set up and operate the system in common set-up´s.
English / French / Swedish
Barco Certified Specialist (valid for 2 years from date of issuance)
Get a personal schedule
Go to training details