This training is meant to provide an introduction to the weConnect education platform and all its capabilities. Trainees will also learn about all the technical aspects involved in installing and maintaining the system. This includes a full hand-on experience.
- Discover the weConnect solution.
- Get a hands-on experience from the student and teacher perspective.
- Full installation of a working institute using our cloud servers and client devices.
- Understand the network requirements and possible limitations.
- Configuring the Barco Learning Solution and its various possibilities, using these hands-on activities provides trainees a good opportunity to practice their learning.
Installation and Service Engineers, Technical Sales roles and equivalents.
The course requires a certain technical knowledge:
• Basic networking knowledge: IP, DHCP & DNS.
Attendees should bring their laptop.
Additional devices such as smartphones and tablets are encouraged.
IMPORTANT: You are requested to validate your networking knowledge using the networking assessment that you can access here. If you score lower than 70%, we strongly recommend that you take a Networking Fundamentals course before the Barco product training.
Students will engage in hands-on activities in order to practice their learning, and gain the required skills to successfully set-up the various classroom scenarios.
Live system experience
System capabilities and licensing
User rights and profiles
Institutes and Locations
Hardware & Configuration Part1
Various room configurations possibilities
Hardware and Configuration Part 2
Practical institute and room configuration