Shareholders who cross, either up- or downwards, the threshold of three (3) percent of the company’s share capital on a fully diluted basis must disclose their holdings. A subsequent disclosure is required for each crossing, either up- or downwards, of the threshold of five (5) percent and each multiple of five (5) percent of the company’s share capital.
Your disclosures must be transmitted to both Barco and the FSMA.
Please send your disclosures to
- Barco (LegalRiskCompliance@barco.com)
- FSMA (firstname.lastname@example.org)
For the denominator, please refer to Capital & Articles of association.
Detailed information can be found in the Extract from the Guide to the Transparency Legislation FSMA_2011_08 of 11 February 2020 (available on the website of the Financial Services and Markets Authority (FSMA). For the notifications the FSMA recommends the use of its standard form TR-1 BE (also available from the FSMA website).
Ownership of the company's shares (situation as per 25/10/2022)
The above overview is based on the disclosures and notifications received by the company and may not reflect the actual shareholdings of the owners listed.
Dematerialization of shares
- If you want to dematerialize your shares and transfer them from your securities account to Barco’s nominative shareholders register, you need to contact the bank holding your securities account. Your bank must send the duly completed and signed instruction form made available by the Central Securities Depositary Euroclear (“Change of form demat into registered”) to Barco, whereupon Barco will also sign this form and forward it to Euroclear. Euroclear will process the instruction so that your securities account with your bank will be debited with the number of shares you want to transfer to Barco’s nominative shareholders register and Barco’s account of registered shares will be credited with the same number. Please note that the bank may charge certain administrative costs to complete this procedure.
- You must provide us with your contact details (domicile + email address) as well as bank account details for the dividend payments.
- Upon the completion of this process, Barco will send you by registered mail a duly signed share certificate, certifying that the transferred shares have been duly recorded in its nominative shareholders register.
- As a nominative shareholder, you will be invited via email to our annual shareholders meeting and will receive any approved dividends directly on your account wired by Barco after deduction of any applicable taxes or duties.
Latest update: 22 July 2022