With Bring Your Own Meeting (BYOM) you take the great meeting experience you are familiar with, when you join a conference call at your desk and bring it to any meeting room or huddle space. The smart, intent-based meeting flows powered by the ClickShare App make hybrid meetings intuitive.
ClickShare Conference puts an end to frictions that you currently experience with hybrid video conferences:
- You need to move rooms, but still want to remain in your existing video call and benefit from AV equipment in the respective rooms.
- You don't know how to use the different meeting room equipment. Set ups can differ hugely from room to room. There' s no uniform user experience.
- You are forced to use different UC&C solutions e.g. in a call with a client or supplier. And not all work seamlessly with existing meeting room equipment.
ClickShare Conference helps you to reduce cost:
- There is no need for expensive meeting room software licenses
- No need to buy proprietary hardware and software to integrate a specific conferencing solution
- Save on time wasted waiting to setup meeting room equipment. We reduce setup times from 7 minutes to 7 seconds
Walk in, automatically connect to the meeting room (PresentSense). No cables, no mess. ClickShare guides you as a host or participant (HostFlow) in any UC&C platform. Start the meeting from your personal calendar with a single click (One-Click-Join). Share your presentation, keep track of remote participant's video, side by side (ConferenceView). Share just an application window and keep everything else private. Free your laptop for note taking.
ClickShare Conference makes this process seamless and effortless. In just 7 seconds all connections to USB conferencing peripherals are made in the meeting room without the need to stop a session already underway with a given device. At Barco, we believe that our range of ClickShare Conference, a portfolio of wireless conferencing products, delivers on the true promise of BYOM and extends a richer collaboration experience to both in-room and remote meeting participants anywhere in an enterprise to anyone, anywhere in the world.