- Support for additional peripherals
- IT admins can take more control over the settings in the ClickShare App
- Improved user experience and increased security
Take a deeper dive into the new features
1. New peripherals added to the ClickShare ecosystem
Barco joins forces with other top players to support the best meeting solutions available. Firmware 2.15 ensures compatibility with two additional cameras and a video bar:
- Huddly L1 & S1 through Network adapter
- Biamp Parlé VBC 2500
2. CX-50 2nd generation: availability of the HDMI to USB-C converter
Use a wired connection with HDMI cable to share high-quality content to the meeting room display with our HDMI to USB-C converter. Plug the converter into the front USB-C port of the CX-50 2nd generation and use wired roomdock or wired sharing with an HDMI-cable.
Available for order as of today.
Spoiler alert: an upcoming firmware release is planned to bring automatic switching between a fixed room system setup and BYOM mode, as well as support for ultra-wide screens. If you want to have a sneak peak, check out our demo videos shot at ISE in Barcelona.
3. Managed App deployment
Use the ClickShare Desktop App installation package (MSI) to easily install, configure and update the ClickShare Apps in your organization. The latest release (version 4.28) allows IT managers to have even more control over the behavior of the ClickShare App:
- Machine-wide installation in "C:\Program Files"
- Disable auto-updating of the App (default: ON)
- Enable Calendar Integration when deploying (default: OFF)
- Manage the roll-out of the new App experience which includes the larger interface and the Smart Meeting Flows
- Control whether your users can join the ClickShare App Beta program (default: ON)