The March ClickShare software update brings exciting novelties to the ClickShare product range.
- Set up and configure units seamlessly with templates in XMS Cloud
- Benefit from enhanced tamper protection for ClickShare devices with signed device certificates
- Maximize use of pixel space with dynamic screen composition.
- Walk into the room, connect faster to the room peripherals with the latest PresentSense proximity detection update
- Support for the latest operating systems: Windows 11 and macOS 12
Take a deeper dive into the new features and functions
a. Configure easily with XMS Cloud templates for ClickShare Present and ClickShare Conference product families
Set up and configure ClickShare Conference and Present units seamlessly and intuitively with templates in XMS Cloud. Installers and IT admin can now use configuration templates to simplify larger installs of ClickShare units. Configure once, push the preferred setup to the Base Units in all rooms.
b. Benefit from enhanced tamper protection for your ClickShare devices
We take ClickShare’s security to the next level with signed device certificates. To activate this tamper proofing on the Base Unit, make sure it can (temporarily) connect to the internet at any time after the software update.
c. Maximize use of pixel space on screen with dynamic screen composition
Enjoy improved side by side composition on a meeting room display, as different sources on screen are optimized depending on their aspect ratio. If a portrait and landscape source are shown next to each other, both will be perfectly readable with minimal black borders.
d. Enjoy an improved PresentSense experience, connect faster
ClickShare connects a laptop faster than ever before to room cameras, speakerphones, sound bars thanks to the improved PresentSense connection. Get started within seconds. No cables, no mess, no time wasted.
e. Support for the latest operating systems
With the last ClickShare software, we now fully support both Windows 11 and macOS 12.
Experience what’s coming next
Visit us during ISE in Barcelona (10-13 May) or Infocomm in Las Vegas (8 – 10 June) to check out what we have in store for you later this year.
How to get this update on your units?
The ClickShare platform consists of different components: Base Units, Buttons, Apps and the XMS cloud management platform. Enjoying the best experience requires each of these components to run the latest software versions. And updating is easy, seamless and automated.
- The Base Unit firmware can be installed via the auto-update functionality or it can be manually updated via the ClickShare Configurator. Buttons update automatically over Wi-Fi.
- For the ClickShare Desktop App, it’s recommended to download and install the latest version manually to ensure the App automatically updates to future releases. Once installed, an auto-update function will keep the App up to date. Do you want to enable wireless conferencing via the App? Be sure to download the MSI installer.
- The iOS and Android App are updated according to your mobile device settings.
- The XMS Cloud update runs automatically while XMS Virtual Edge can be updated manually.
Need a hand with the update?
Stay in touch
Receive the latest news about our services & products
we will not share your e-mail address with 3rd parties
Now check your inbox and confirm your subscription!