About Nio 2MP (MDNG-2121)
Nio is a flexible, industry-standard display solution for diagnostic imaging. The Nio 2MP provides image crispness and an excellent viewing angle in a 1600 x 1200 resolution.
The Nio 2MP brings high brightness, exceptional crispness and an excellent viewing angle to your readings. Backlight Output Stabilization (BLOS) technology guarantees fast power-up and continuously stabilizes the luminance output of the LCD’s backlight.
Fully transparent calibration and QA
Barco's Nio 2MP is bundled with MediCal QAWeb for automated DICOM calibration, Quality Assurance, display asset management, problem solving and reporting, guaranteeing maximum diagnostic confidence and uptime of your PACS display systems.
The Nio 2MP display system includes:
- A 2 MegaPixel flat panel display
- MediCal QAWeb software for automated calibration and Quality Assurance
- A high-speed, high-performance display controller: check the compatibility matrix
- High-brightness, image crispness and an excellent viewing angle
- High-speed display controllers for maximum workflow efficiency
- Improved diagnostic confidence with Barco's MediCal QAWeb service for Quality Assurance of PACS displays
- Long-term image confidence with Barco’s Backlight Output Stabilization (BLOS) technology
- Perfect color matching between displays
- Protective front cover, protecting your valuable LCD against damage from intensive use in clinical rooms