Sobre FLM R20+
Barco’s FLM R20+ is the quietest 20,000 lumens projector on the market today. Not only is it extremely bright and very compact but the FLM projector is designed to be the perfect solution for rental & staging applications in large events and venues.
The FLM boasts fully sealed optics and impressive lamp maintenance ensuring an overall lower cost of ownership. Moreover, we introduce a new High Definition, High Brightness lens range, the TLD+HD lenses, resulting in an even better image quality. This new range can be re-used on the industry leading Barco RLM and SLM projector series as well. Furthermore, you will enjoy exceptional video performance thanks to advanced 10 bit processing.
Its exceptional brightness and near silent operation make it perfect for that special occasion where quality and high brightness cannot be compromised.
RecursosUltra bright 20K stunning images
- High contrast 3-chip DLP™ engine
- True native SXGA+ resolution
- 20,000 Center lumens
- Contrast ratio of 1,800:1
Low Total cost of ownership
- Sealed engine with constant image quality over time
- Projector designed for high resistance against external contamination
- Extended lamp warranty (750 hours)
- Extremely good lamp maintenance (typical 1,000 hrs)
- A new improved TLD+HD lens range (available as of September 2008) that is fully compatible with the industry leading Barco SLM and RLM projector series
Purpose built for demanding rental & staging applications
- Fully sealed optics
- Easy to set-up and install
- Easy to service
- Easy to transport
- Universal lamp house for all FLM projectors
- Low video delay (broadcast live events)
Fit for any Widescreen & Creative application
- High brightness projection at 20,000 center lumens
- “High-Contrast Mode” (2,400:1) feature enables you to make a trade-off between brightness and contrast, depending on your application.
- Low video delay, very important when broadcasting life events
- Ultimate solution for projection on multiple screens and special surfaces
New Projector Toolset Software
The FLM comes with standard “Projector Toolset” software, offering basic control, diagnostics and other features (e.g. a lens program). Additional software plug-ins can be offered as an option delivering added functionality for multi-screen applications, advanced settings control, etc. A user friendly GUI (Graphical User Interface) ensures easy control.