Sobre TransForm NDN-215 Pro
Barco’s TransForm N Networked Display Node is a powerful PC-based networked graphics processor. It is used in the networked visualization environment of a TransForm N system and can display encoded streams coming from the Gbit Ethernet/IP network. H-264, V2D and ProServer represent just the top of a long list of supported codecs and streaming formats. Furthermore, the display controller also has a high-end graphics card to perform the rendering operations as are requested by the TransForm N management clients in the network.
High density content – Large display walls
The NDN-215 Pro Output nodes can display high density content and can drive up to sixteen HD displays with a single node. The unit supports multiple different types of displays including the whole range of Barco display solutions like RPC, LCD & LED.
Managed by CMS inside the TransForm N system multiple NDN-215 Pro output nodes can be combined in a wall-cluster to show a composed synchronized picture on display walls of virtually unlimited size. The NDN-215 Pro offers a dedicated sync-cable based full frame-lock synchronization between up to 30 nodes suiting the needs of video-walls with advanced synchronization requirements.
- 4 DisplayPort 1.2 outputs
- Up to 4K-UHD resolution per output
- Universal IP video streaming decoding
- Most extensive list of supported codecs and formats
- Network-based content synchronization between multiple display nodes driving a single wall
- Frame lock between multiple display nodes
- Redundant network interface
- Silent operation in a compact and flexible form factor
- Mature Barco quality, robust and reliable
Your business is our priority, which is why Barco's services program is designed to drive positive business outcomes together.
Our mission is to enable the brightest and most reliable outcomes for you and your customers through
✔ a first-time right experience.
✔ ultimate peace-of-mind.
✔ maximum efficiency and ROI
✔ additional service revenues