This document about CMS is a prerequisite to a number of Certified Specialist training courses.
After reviewing this document the attendee will be able to:
- Identify the key features of CMS
- Install and launch CMS Sidebar
- Identify the primary features and functionality of Sidebar
- Use Sidebar to create perspectives including decorators, and layouts
- Access CMS Web applications; Launch Pad and Collaboration Wall Manager
This training is intended for Barco service engineers and external Service Partners who subscribed to a certified training which includes CMS
- Basic Windows operating system knowledge
- Basic networking knowledge
- This is a prerequisite to a number of Certified Specialist training courses.
- It is designed to teach students how to execute basic operations in the Control Room Management Suite (CMS) software environment.
- Focuses on all common operations in CMS, in a way that the trainee will learn how to take basic configuration steps and is able to operate a CMS system.