This training is taking you through the essentials on installing/commissioning a Barco Image Processing product assembly successfully.
This is targeted towards Fixed Install applications only!
Event Master series overview:
• Processing frames / System I/O cards / Linking
• Layers / Layer and Connector Capacity / Screens vs. Aux / Mapping sources / Keying functions
• Stills capture and importing / Presets / JSON API / Creating destinations
Watch and Repeat:
• Creating destinations (con’t)- LIVE Demo / Blended projection/ LED multi-output
Hands on time and Q&A
Upgrading and Online Resources:
• Upgrade via Web interface / Upgrade via USB / Where to get latest firmware / myBarco.com / FTP site / YouTube videos
1Understanding of basic computer networking and ability to configure the settings on your computer is a must.
Audiovisual technicians, technical directors, pre-sales engineers or anyone who will have to operate and understand the system in order to specify it as well as set it up for Immersive Fixed Install applications.
Students will engage in classroom theory and hands-on activities in order to:
- Enhance their understanding of the product line. They will gain the required skills to successfully set up the system for use in fixed install applications.
- Further enhance their understanding of the product line.
Visite o plano de treinamento pessoal, os programas de certificação ou baixe os certificados conquistados.Meu painel de treinamento