Treinamento em sala de aula
During this one-day class you will be given insight in the technology, the features, the specifications and the requirements of our mid-segment G-series projectors (G60-W / G62-W / G100-W).
- Descrição do curso
* Product overview:
- Market focus & strategy
- Projector portfolio
- Product specifications, features and options per type safety
* Installation (single projector):
- Connection and control
- Basic operation
* Multi-channel display system:
- Mechanical alignment
- Mask & warp
- Color & brightness
- Edge blending & black level
- Stereo 3D
* Troubleshooting & service plan
- Barco high brightness safety training
- Knowledge of or experience in projection basics.
- Basic knowledge about network communication configuration (IP address; subnet mask; WiFi).
- Laptop with administrative rights (to install the control software).
Installation engineer, System integrators, Technical sales professionals, Application engineers, Product experts, Other technical professionals.
During this one-day class you will be given insight in the technology, the features, the specifications and the requirements of our mid-segment G-series projectors (G60-W / G62-W / G100-W). Next to that you will learn how to install a G-series projector and align and match the images of G-series projectors in multi-channel display systems. Finally, you will learn the best way to troubleshoot your G-series projector.
Goal: by the end of the course participants will have all information to design, prepare, align, match, and maintain a display system consisting of one or more Barco G-series projectors.