Normal is different: that’s the motto of radprax. As their ultimate focus is on the patient, radprax strives for quality and technology leadership, in terms of both medical processes and equipment. Barco’s medical displays and quality assurance platform significantly contribute to radprax’s mission.
With twelve branches in eight cities, radprax is one of the largest associations of medical care centers in North Rhine-Westphalia, specializing in radiology, nuclear medicine, cardiology and radiotherapy. Over 60 specialists, about 80 percent of which are radiologists, perform over 400,000 examinations each year. In addition, radprax supports four hospitals by providing radiotherapy and nuclear medical services, and offers other institutes teleradiological services at night, on weekends and public holidays.
- 72 display systems including Coronis Fusion, Coronis Uniti, mammography displays, clinical displays and pathology displays
- MediCal QAWeb
- Highly reliable display with long life span
- High resolution, exceptional brightness and high contrast
- SpotViewTM functionality highlights areas of interest
- Representation of grayscales and color in both static and dynamic images