2 min read
You might have noticed already, but if you haven’t, take a peek at www.barco.com and discover a whole new – visual – world of Barco. With over 400,000 web visitors each month, we wanted to make sure that visitors get the best online experience. So what’s new? Well, here are the 5 key take-aways:
1. The new webpages have been designed with your experience in mind. Our guiding principles: simple, visual, relevant and consistent. All information is offered in the most logical and intuitive way, so you immediately and quickly find what you are looking for.
2. Did you notice our new brand story - Visioneering a bright tomorrow? With the new website came an opportunity to tell you who we are as a company, what it’s like to work here, and what we can do for you.
3. We now have three secondary homepages for our three main markets: healthcare, enterprise, and entertainment. Go there for inspiration and market related news or when looking for specific products and solutions.
4. We made sure page load times are faster than before, and that they look top-notch both on desktop and on mobile. Extensive feedback options will help to keep on improving your digital experience with us.
5. We did not forget about our partners either. The new myBarco structure will be easier to navigate and will offer better personalization options. The look and feel is completely in line with barco.com for a smooth and uninterrupted online experience.
Do you want to see for yourself? Browse through www.barco.com and get inspired. Anything missing? Don’t hesitate to reach out. We’ll keep working hard to make the website grand.
news · 2 min read · Networking · Mar 28, 2023
The waiting is over! Today, we are extremely proud to present Barco CTRL, our new control room software platform. Our ambition is to simplify workflows, deployment and serviceability, allowing users to securely connect to their sources, from any location, and interact with the content on any video wall or operator desk.
Article · 5 min read · May 3, 2023