This course provides certification for Barco Laser Series 4 projectors (SP4K and SP2K).
The participants will know how to troubleshoot efficiently and service all the parts.
This includes logs analysis, equipment testing, use of Web Analyser, advanced service.
At least 50% of the training will be dedicated to Hands-on.
Service engineers, technical sales.
• Series 4: understand how the projector works.
• Notifications, warnings, errors reporting.
• Projector’s logs and ICMP’s / ICP-d’s logs deep dive.
• Escalation using Barco Web Analyser on real cases.
• Start up sequence and self test.
• Definition of a critical error (show-stopper or not show-stopper).
• Troubleshooting power issues: net input, SMPS, Laser Driver Module...
• Troubleshooting Laser Light Source Electronics problems: LCB, LSB, FMCB...
• Troubleshooting cooling system: cooler, fans, pumps...
• Back up procedure mechanism.
• Troubleshooting backplane.
• Troubleshooting LDM and LDB.
• First Hands-on exercise with a Series 4 projector with broken parts: how to escalate and solve?
• Troubleshooting video path issues: Media Block, backplane, ICMP / Alchemy, formatter cables, light processor.
• Advanced light pipe alignment: fold mirror, zoom, focus and integrator rod.
• Full Laser plate replacement procedure.
• Recalibration procedure after advanced serviceability.
• Second Hands-on exercise with a Series 4 projector with broken parts: how to escalate and solve?
• Test: theory (20 questions).
• Test: practical part. You have to work on a projector with defective part(s). With limited amount of time, you have to identify the defective board(s), recalibrate if needed and restart the show. The solutions need to be documented.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE BELOW SCHEDULE SHOWS 2 IDENTICAL CLASSES. WE ARE IN THE PROCESS TO SOLVING THIS.
YOU CAN ENROLL TO ANY OF THE 2 CLASSES FOR NOW. APOLOGIES FOR THE CONFUSION