This course covers advanced setups and topics related to getting the most out of available system resources as well as using multiples of the Event Master series of products together to achieve the best results for live events.
- General overview of “engineering” a show with Projection blends, LED tile walls or irregularly sized pixel canvases.
- Examples of customizing canvases for Projection and LED walls
- Instruction on the whys & hows of Area of Interest for screen canvases
- How to create/use Custom Format resolutions for input (EDID)
- How to create/use Custom Format resolutions for output
- Instructor led custom AOI/Canvas scenarios
- Hands-on AOI/Canvas scenarios
- Instructor intro to Linking (Linking multiples/types of Event Master Chassis)
- Hands-on Linking practice to gain understanding
- EC-210 Instructor-led scenarios
- EC-210 Hands-on practice and scenarios
- Practical & Written Examinations
- Free time with hardware after the student has passed both exams.
Participants must provide their own laptop computer with the following minimum specifications:
- Intel Core i5 or greater with at least 4GB of System RAM
- Built-in Display with native resolution 1920x1080 or higher
- Windows 7, Windows 10, or Mac w/OS X (High Sierra or greater)1
- Built-in RJ-45 Ethernet port (USB to RJ-45 Dongle must be supplied by attendee if not built-in)2
- A full-sized wired or wireless mouse is suggested.
1A Mac GUI is supported, but may not be available in the software version taught during the course.
2Understanding of basic computer networking and ability to configure the settings on your computer is a must.
Video lead operating professional (TD, V1, EIC), pre-sales engineer, anyone who will have to configure and understand the system for multiple chassis setup through operation.
- Successful completion of the Certified Specialist Course at least six months prior to attending Expert level class.
- Operational experience with the S3 or E2 on live events.
Students will engage in hands-on activities in order to enhance their understanding of the lesson materials. They will gain the required skills to successfully set up and operate the system in common live event set-ups.