In this virtual session you will learn what are the following features used for and best practices: warping – soft edge – black level correction.
- Basics and rules
- Four corner and Bow warp
- Grid warp
- Warp file management
- Blend (soft edge) and black level correction
- Work flow using the Pulse OSD (internal files)
- External files
Service engineers, Product experts, Application engineers, Installation engineers,Technical professionals
- Having completed “Barco High brightness and laser illuminated projector safety training” (free E-learning available in the training section on the Barco website)
- Knowledge of or experience in projection basics.
- Basic knowledge of network communication configuration (e.g. IP address, subnet).
In this training you will learn what are the following features used for and best practices: warping – soft edge – black level correction.
Goal: understand how the projected image can be adjusted to perfectly fit the screen area and shape and how smooth overlap areas can be achieved in multi-projector display systems.