EMS-110에 대한 정보
The EMS is part of Barco's innovative networked visualization solution. This device contains multiple services to process and redistribute up to 70 channels of streaming video. Compatible with a continuously growing list of encoders and cameras, the EMS combines versatility with best in class performance.
- Manages and harmonizes up to 70 channels up to a maximum aggregated bandwidth of 300 Mbit/s of streaming video
- Pre-processes the streams on the fly and feeds them to Barco's universal decoders, guaranteeing low-latency processing
- Integrated watchdog functionality ensures high availability of the streaming video
- Continuously growing list of compatible encoders/cameras, including support for high frame rate and megapixel images
- Supports UDP streams (elementary & transport streams) & TCP streams (Milestone XProtect, … )
- Load reporting allowing higher level resource management
- Supports NIC bonding (active fail-over of device network port)
- Supports redundant cluster (fail-over from one device to another)
- Supports swapping sources in a layout
- Supports touring of sources over time in a layout
- Easy integration into 3rd party video management systems through URI based APIs
- Network relay from unicast to multicast and vice versa
- Integrates with Barco central management software
Your business is our priority, which is why Barco's services program is designed to drive positive business outcomes together.
Our mission is to enable the brightest and most reliable outcomes for you and your customers through
✔ a first-time right experience.
✔ ultimate peace-of-mind.
✔ maximum efficiency and ROI
✔ additional service revenues