Information as on 24 June 2013
- Total outstanding capital: 55,516,832.32 euro (54,631,801.08 as on 31.03.2013)
- Total number of outstanding ordinary shares: 12,984,829 (12,778,046 as on 31.03.2013)
- Total number of outstanding warrants: 346,129 (563,087 as on 31.03.2013)
- Exercising warrants results in the creation of the same number of shares leading to an equal number of voting rights.
- Total number of outstanding stock options: 275,655 (297,455 as on 31.03.2013)
Reason for the changes
Capital increase on 24 June 2013 as a result of the exercise of subscription rights (options on newly to be created shares) under warrant plans issued by resolution of the extraordinary general meetings of 9 November 2000 and 1 June 2004.
Reduction of total amount of treasury shares as a result of the exercise of stock options (options on treasury shares) under stock option plans approved by the extraordinary general meeting of 11 June 2010.
According to Barco’s bylaws, the threshold as from which a shareholding needs to be disclosed, has been set at 3%.
Notifications of important shareholdings to be made according to the Law of 2 May 2007 or Barco’s bylaws, must be sent to [email protected]
This information will be posted on www.barco.com/investors
Barco, a global technology company, designs and develops visualization products for a variety of selected professional markets. Barco has its own facilities for Sales & Marketing, Customer Support, R&D and Manufacturing in Europe, North America and Asia Pacific. Barco (NYSE Euronext Brussels: BAR) is active in more than 90 countries with more than 3,900 employees worldwide. Barco posted sales of 1.156 billion euro in 2012.
© Copyright 2013 by Barco