Information as on 30 June 2014
- Total outstanding capital: 55,559,717.92 euro (55,533,952.32 as on 31.03.2014)
- Total number of outstanding ordinary shares: 12,994,849 (12,988,829 as on 31.03.2014)
- Total number of outstanding warrants: 149,408 (155,448 as on 31.03.2014)
- Exercising warrants results in the creation of the same number of shares leading to an equal number of voting rights.
- Total number of outstanding stock options: 345,445 (397,105 as on 31.03.2014)
Reason for the changes
A number of warrants can no longer be exercised either because they have expired or because the beneficiaries are no longer employed by the company.
According to Barco’s bylaws, the threshold as from which a shareholding needs to be disclosed, has been set at 3%.
Notifications of important shareholdings to be made according to the Law of 2 May 2007 or Barco’s bylaws, must be sent to [email protected]
This information will be posted on www.barco.com/about/investors
Barco, a global technology company, designs and develops visualization products for a variety of selected professional markets. Barco has its own facilities for Sales & Marketing, Customer Support, R&D and Manufacturing in Europe, North America and Asia Pacific. Barco (NYSE Euronext Brussels: BAR) is active in more than 90 countries with 4,000 employees worldwide. Barco posted sales of 1.158 billion euros in 2013.
For more information and the annual report 2013, please visit the Company’s website at www.barco.com
© Copyright 2014 by Barco