Information as on 31 December 2014
- Total outstanding capital: 55,573,383.96 euro (55,562,457.12 as on 30.09.2014)
- Total number of outstanding ordinary shares: 12,998,042 (12,995,489 as on 30.09.2014)
- Total number of outstanding warrants: 146,015 (148,768 as on 30.09.2014)
- Exercising warrants results in the creation of the same number of shares leading to an equal number of voting rights.
- Total number of outstanding stock options: 432,485 (342,595 as on 30.09.2014)
Reason for the changes
Capital increase on 30 December 2014 as a result of the exercise of subscription rights (options on newly to be created shares) under warrant plans issued by resolution of the extraordinary general meetings of 9 November 2000 and 1 June 2004.
Reduction of total amount of treasury shares as a result of the exercise of stock options (options on treasury shares) under stock option plans approved by the extraordinary general meeting of 11 June 2010 and 21 October 2011 and update share buyback program.
A number of warrants can no longer be exercised either because they have expired or because the beneficiaries are no longer employed by the company.
According to Barco’s bylaws, the threshold as from which a shareholding needs to be disclosed, has been set at 3%.
Notifications of important shareholdings to be made according to the Law of 2 May 2007 or Barco’s bylaws, must be sent to [email protected]
This information will be posted on www.barco.com/investors
Barco, a global technology company, designs and develops visualization products for a variety of selected professional markets. Barco has its own facilities for Sales & Marketing, Customer Support, R&D and Manufacturing in Europe, North America and Asia Pacific. Barco (NYSE Euronext Brussels: BAR) is active in more than 90 countries with 4,000 employees worldwide. Barco posted sales of 1.158 billion euros in 2013.
For more information, please visit the Company’s website at www.barco.com
© Copyright 2015 by Barco