We make reference to the topics regarding dividend and composition of the Board of Directors.
Following the recommendation of the Board of Directors the General Meeting approved the gross dividend over 2014 at 1 euro and 60 eurocents (€ 1.60) per fully paid up share.
- Ex-Dividend Trading date: Friday 8 May 2015
- Record date: Monday 11 May 2015
- Payment date: Tuesday 12 May 2015
Appointment of directors
- The General Meeting has decided to definitively appoint Mr. Charles Beauduin as director for a period that ends at the closing of the ordinary general meeting of 2016.
- The General Meeting has decided to appoint Mr. Luc Missorten as independent director for a period that ends at the closing of the ordinary general meeting of 2018.
- The General Meeting has appointed ADP Vision BVBA, permanently represented by Antoon De Proft, as independent director for a period of two (2) years until the closing of the ordinary closing meeting of 2017.
The General Meeting has decided to set the number of directors at ten (10) directors and has appointed Mr. Frank Donck as independent director for a period of two (2) years from the closing of this general meeting until the closing of the ordinary general meeting of 2017.
Mr. Donck is managing director of the family-owned investment company 3D NV. He also serves as chairman of Atenor Group NV and of Tele Columbus AG, as non-executive director in KBC Group NV and as independent director of Elia System Operator NV and Greenyard Foods NV. Mr. Donck attended the University of Ghent where he obtained a Master degree in Law and the Vlerick Business School where he obtained a Master degree in Finance. He is also vice chairman of the Vlerick Business School and is a member of Belgium's Corporate Governance Commission.
Barco, a global technology company, designs and develops networked visualization products for the Entertainment, Enterprise and Healthcare markets. Barco has its own facilities for Sales & Marketing, Customer Support, R&D and Manufacturing in Europe, North America and APAC. Barco (NYSE Euronext Brussels: BAR) is active in more than 90 countries with 3.250 employees worldwide. Barco posted sales of 1.051 billion euro in 2014.
For more information and the annual report 2014, please visit the Company’s website at www.barco.com
© Copyright 2015 by Barco