Information as on 30 September 2015
- Total outstanding capital: 55,636,257.16 euro (55,635,165.76 as on 30.06.2015)
- Total number of outstanding ordinary shares: 13,012,732 (13,012,477 as on 30.06.2015)
- Total number of outstanding warrants: 82,093 (124,030 as on 30.06.2015)
- Exercising warrants results in the creation of the same number of shares leading to an equal number of voting rights.
- Total number of outstanding stock options: 365,935 (369,285 as on 30.06.2015)
Reason for the changes
Capital increase on 30 September 2015 as a result of the exercise of subscription rights (options on newly to be created shares) under warrant plans issued by resolution of the extraordinary general meeting of 1 June 2004.
Reduction of total amount of treasury shares as a result of the exercise of stock options (options on treasury shares) under stock option plans approved by the extraordinary general meeting of 21 October 2011 and 23 October 2012.
A number of warrants can no longer be exercised either because they have expired or because the beneficiaries are no longer employed by the company.
According to Barco’s bylaws, the threshold as from which a shareholding needs to be disclosed, has been set at 3%.
Notifications of important shareholdings to be made according to the Law of 2 May 2007 or Barco’s bylaws, must be sent to [email protected]
This information will be posted on www.barco.com/investors
Barco, a global technology company, designs and develops networked visualization products for the Entertainment, Enterprise and Healthcare markets. Barco has its own facilities for Sales & Marketing, Customer Support, R&D and Manufacturing in Europe, North America and APAC. Barco (NYSE Euronext Brussels: BAR) is active in more than 90 countries with 3,300 employees worldwide. Barco posted sales of 1.051 billion euro in 2014.
For more information and the annual report 2014, please visit the Company’s website at www.barco.com
© Copyright 2015 by Barco