Information as on 30 June 2016
- Total outstanding capital: 55,669,855.16 euro (55,649,097.16 as on 31.12.2015)
- Total number of outstanding ordinary shares: 13,020,582 (13,015,732 as on 31.12.2015)
- Total number of outstanding warrants: 74,093 (79,093 as on 31.12.2015)
- Exercising warrants results in the creation of the same number of shares leading to an equal number of voting rights.
- Total number of outstanding stock options: 415,983 (454,460 as on 31.12.2015)
Reason for the changes
Capital increase on 30 June 2016 as a result of the exercise of subscription rights (options on newly to be created shares) under warrant plans issued by resolution of the extraordinary general meeting of 1 June 2004.
Reduction of total amount of treasury shares as a result of the exercise of stock options (options on treasury shares) under stock option plans approved on 11 October 2010, 21 October 2011, 23 October 2012 and 16 September 2013.
A number of warrants and stock options can no longer be exercised either because they have expired or because the beneficiaries are no longer employed by the company.
This information will be posted on www.barco.com/investors
Barco, a global technology company, designs and develops networked visualization products for the Entertainment, Enterprise and Healthcare markets. Barco has its own facilities for Sales & Marketing, Customer Support, R&D and Manufacturing in Europe, North America and APAC. Barco (NYSE Euronext Brussels: BAR) is active in more than 90 countries with 3,300 employees worldwide. Barco posted sales of 1.029 billion euro in 2015.
For more information and the Annual report 2015, please visit the Company’s website at www.barco.com
© Copyright 2016 by Barco